- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Golden Girls! It's my favorite show! My favorite character is Sophia because she reminds me so much of my own grandmother.
- I'm absolutely in love with Blue Bell Homemade Icecream. It's not sold in St. Louis, so unfortunately me and it will be departed for a while. :-(
- I once cut my toe running from a fly and had to get 28 stitches. Yikes, I know.
|Looks YUMMY, am I right??|
- 1 head romaine lettuce (rinsed, dried, and chopped)
- 2 bunches fresh spinach—chopped, washed and dried
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Bermuda onion, sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, spinach, strawberries and sliced onion.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, milk and poppy seeds. Shake well and pour the dressing over salad. Toss until evenly coated.
Where: Crown Square, Saint Louis Ave & 14th Street
When: Every Saturday from June 1st – Oct 12th from 10 am – 1 pm
What: Fresh Produce! Live Music! Fun Kids’ Activities!